Qualification : +2 and above
Responsible for providing financial, administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. Accounts Assistant must comply with established accounting policies and procedures.
- Managing and controlling of the organization’s finances.
- Supervision of the Accounts Assistant
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of the organization’s monthly bank reconciliations statements.
- Management of the organization’s debtors and creditors accounts.
- Ensuring preparation of payroll and income tax returns.